I had lots of fun on the radio show this morning with Tim (here is a link to his homepage: http://www.610cktb.com/shows/510269)! We chatted for a few minutes about hot summer toys, and I got to toy # 4 on my list of 8,312 hot summer toys. Oh well…

For any of you who were listening this morning and heard me say that I tried to stick the zart to my head (zarts are a great active toy for the summer… check out the Zarts Fun Pack here), I want you to know that I wasn’t kidding. I get a little antsy before radio or TV appearances and so I was sitting at my desk waiting and tried to stick the zart to my head. It will stick to almost any flat surface, but not my head. Not flat enough. I was a little bummed.

Stay tuned to this blog… like I mentioned previously we have another big PR appearance this week that we’ll be announcing soon!

--Ryan the Toy Buyer