Colour a Comic Backpack!

As a toy buyer/blogger for Mastermind Toys, I get to test out lots of great toys. My favorite toys to test however, are anything Arts and Crafts! As a kid I liked anything to do with colouring, gluing, painting, glittering – you name it! Better yet, I liked to show everyone my masterpieces! So when I was asked to try out this Colour a Comic Backpack I was super excited!

This backpack kit comes with 6 VIBRANT permanent markers which means no ironing required to make it stay on! Then, when you actually colour on the backpack, the colours are even MORE vibrant (check out my pink rabbit)! The fun thing about this backpack is that kids can colour in ANY way that they want and use whatever colours they wish! Want to make a purple tree? Go ahead! An orange cloud? Why not! The kit also comes with a carrying case for the markers that you can colour as well!

Then when all is said in done (or if you colour a section and want to take a break) you can pack it up with all your favorite stuff and head out on an adventure (or family trip)! It has an outer pocket where you can put the markers or a water bottle, and two compartments with a TON of space on the inside to put in whatever you want and everyone can see your great work!

This makes a great birthday gift and is also perfect for car trips because it acts as a bag, but also an activity for the drive!


Have Fun! - Lisa the Toy Whiz