When I was younger, one of my favorite things to do in the summer was sit outside in the sun with my mom and my sister, and work on some sort of craft together. One summer, it was water colour painting, the next beading and another, learning how to sculpt. However, I often found with these types of crafts we had to buy a "How To" book PLUS the beads PLUS the needles PLUS the cord PLUS...well you know what I mean.

Well, no more! Introducing Spice Box Craft Kits! The great thing about these kits is that they come with very detailed instructions and everything you need to make the crafts! Ranging from Beading to Friendship Bracelets to Gel Pens there is something for everyone and all priced under $25 they make a great birthday gift or rainy day activity! EVEN BETTER this July, these kits are 20% off! Here are a couple of my favorites:


My favorite would have to be Friendship Bracelets ($24.99)! Comes with all the floss you need including beads! The neat thing about this kit is that it teaches you how to make friendship bracelets traditionally, but also how to make them using Friendship Bracelet Wheels!




Fun with Beading ($18.99) - while this kit does come with a great instruction booklet it also includes tips on patterns, designs and colour co-ordination which encourages young beaders to come up with their own designs.



Glitter it up! ($24.99) - this kit takes the classic craft of Glitter Gluing but also provides ideas on what else you can Glitter up! Comes with 12 glitter pens PLUS Pom Poms, craft sticks and so much more!


Happy crafting :) - Lisa the Toy Whiz